- Work with clinicians, product managers, and key opinion leaders to transform product requirements into technical specifications for future oncology products using circulating tumor DNA
- Collaborate with molecular biologists, computational biologists, and statisticians to build research strategies that solve challenging problems
- The candidate must have a passion for using genomic data to advance healthcare
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the cancer sequence databases, e.g., the cancer genome atlas (TCGA), catalogue of somatic mutations in cancer (cosmic), cancer genome project (cgp), or DriverDB
- Working knowledge of statistics and proficiency in analysis software, e.g., R, Matlab, or Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills will be needed in our fast-paced team
- Ph.D. in Computational Biology, Genetics, Statistics, Computer Science (or a related discipline)
How to Apply
Natera® is a genetic testing company that develops and commercializes non-invasive methods for analyzing DNA. We operate a CAP-accredited laboratory certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) in San Carlos, California, and currently offer a host of proprietary genetic testing services.
Natera's goal is to change the way people - both providers and patients - respond to genetic diseases. We aim to do so by providing the most comprehensive and accurate genetic testing available.
Since 2009, Natera has launched seven molecular screening tests, many of which are available through major health plans accounting for more than 140 million covered lives in the United States. The Company's own robust laboratory processes thousands of genetic tests per month.