I have recently developed a web platform, FusionHub, a single platform for gene fusion data analysis. It supports annotation, visualization and siRNA designing for fusion genes.
It has 4 modules
- Allows to annotate fusion genes across 28 different fusion resources like
- Cosmic, ChimerKB, ChimerPUB, ChimerSEQ, ChiTaRS, Farecafe, TicDB,Tumor Fusion Portal, FusionCancer, ConjoinG, 18Cancers, Oesophagus_Dataset, Gliomas_Dataset, Prostate_Dataset, Pancreases_Dataset, Klijin_Dataset, Known_Fusions, 1000Genome, Bodymap2, HPA, Non_Tumor_Cells, Babiceanu_Dataset, Banned_Dataset, GTEx_Dataset, Fimereli_Dataset, Cortex_Dataset, ChromothripsisDB databases.
- Allows to map fusion genes to functional domain (Pfam databases)
- Allows to map fusion genes to kegg/Biocyc pathway databases
- Allows to check for non-protein coding fusion genes if any
Allows to visualize fusion events via three different modes of visualization
- Circos view: provide a holistic picture of different chromosomes (inter and intra) involved in gene fusions via circos plot.
- Domain view: allows to view different ways by which head/tail genes fused together and maintain domain integrity.
- Network view: allows to explore fusion partnerships via gene fusion network
Oncofuse is a tool designed to predict the oncogenic potential of fusion genes. This module aids in running oncofuse for you.
siRNA designing module
This interface design siRNA sequences using a combination of 4 prediction tools namely BiLTR, siDirect, eRNAi and RNAxs.
Hope this will be useful. The paper is published here.
Please report any bug or suggest any ideas to improve the utility.