We have just scheduled a re-run of our R series made up of nine 2 day courses that can be taken independently or in sequence to build skills necessary for the next course.
Please feel free to share.
Sorry for cross posting.
1) Introduction to statistics using R and Rstudio (IRRS03) 17th - 18th March https://www.prstatistics.com/course/introduction-to-statistics-using-r-and-rstudio-irrs03/
2) Introduction to generalised linear models using R and Rstudio (IGLM03) 24th - 25th March https://www.prstatistics.com/course/introduction-to-generalised-linear-models-using-r-and-rstudio-iglm03/
3) Introduction to mixed models using R and Rstudio (IMMR04) 31st March - 1st April https://www.prstatistics.com/course/introduction-to-mixed-models-using-r-and-rstudio-immr04/
4) Data visualization using GG plot 2 (R and Rstudio) (DVGG02) 7th - 8th April https://www.prstatistics.com/course/data-visualization-using-gg-plot-2-r-and-rstudio-dvgg02/
5) NEW Model selection and model simplification (MSMS01) 14th - 15th April https://www.prstatistics.com/course/model-selection-and-model-simplification-msms01/
6) Data wrangling using R and Rstudio (DWRS02) 21st - 22nd April https://www.prstatistics.com/course/data-wrangling-using-r-and-rstudio-dwrs02/
7) NEW Introduction/Fundamentals of Bayesian Data Analysis statistics using R (FBDA01) 19th - 20th May https://www.prstatistics.com/course/fundamentals-of-bayesian-data-analysis-statistics-using-r-fbda01/
8) NEW Bayesian Approaches to Regression and Mixed Effects Models using R and brms (BARM01) 26th - 27th May https://www.prstatistics.com/course/bayesian-approaches-to-regression-and-mixed-effects-models-using-r-and-brms-barm01/
9) NEW Introduction to Stan for Bayesian Data Analysis (ISBD01) 2nd - 3rd June https://www.prstatistics.com/course/introduction-to-stan-for-bayesian-data-analysis-isbd01/