We are looking for a postdoctoral scientist with expertise in genomics, epigenetics and next-generation sequencing data analysis.
Research Program: This person will be part of a laboratory focused on cancer genetics and will be involved in the analysis of non-coding somatic variants in different cancers (lung, gastric and liver).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. in Computational Biology,Bioinformatics, Genetics or a related field, and a proven track record.
- Advanced capability and research experience with a biostatistical package such as R/bioconductor and a scripting language such as Perl/bioPerl or Python/bioPython.
- Scientific background, good understanding of genetics and genomics.
- Ability to handle large quantitative datasets and analyses.
- Familiarity with genomic data, tools, and datasets.
- Highly self-motivated, excellent communication skills and strong desire to learn in a dynamic multi-disciplinary research environment.
- Prior experience in oncology is a plus.
To apply, please send your full application including cover letter, CV and the names and addresses of three referees in one pdf document to Touati Benoukraf: email@example.com.