Entering edit mode
9.3 years ago
Obi Griffith 20k
The CBW is pleased to present its 2014 series of advanced bioinformatic workshops! Please join us in another successful year.
New for 2014:
- Workshops will travel to Vancouver and Montreal
- Back-to-back workshops for better skill extension and application
- Partnership with Software Carpentry to offer the best practices in scientific computing
The CBW is pleased to be offering the following advanced training opportunities in 2014:
- Software Carpentry: Scientific computing doesn't have to hurt: Vancouver, May 12-13, 2014
- Software Carpentry: Scientific computing doesn't have to hurt: Toronto, May 12-13, 2014
- Exploratory Analysis of Biological Data using R: Toronto, May 22-23, 2014
- Bioinformatics for Cancer Genomics: Toronto, May 26-30, 2014
- Informatics for RNA-Seq Analysis: Montreal, June 2-3, 2014
- Pathway and Network Analysis of –omics Data: Toronto, June 4-6, 2014
- Informatics on High-Throughput Sequencing Data: Toronto, June 9-10, 2014
- Flow Cytometry Data Analysis using R: Vancouver, June 9-10, 2014
- Microarray Data Analysis: Montreal, June 12-13, 2014
- Informatics and Statistics for Metabolomics: Vancouver, June 16-17, 2014
- Informatics for RNA-Seq Analysis: Vancouver, June 19-20, 2014
A link to the full program poster can be found at: http://bioinformatics.ca/workshops-2014
Please feel free to post this poster in a location highly visible to your research faculty and graduate population.
It's nice to see that there will be workshops outside of Toronto this year.