Online, 11-13 July 2022
This course aims at increasing awareness and introduces strategies on how to improve reproducibility in bioinformatic analyses. Through a mixture of theoretical blocks and hands-on exercises the instructors will guide participants to develop skills to increase reproducibility of bioinformatic analyses and workflows using containers, versioning and virtual environments.
● Basic concepts and techniques for modern reproducible bioinformatics data analyses
● Data organization, documentation and software versioning
● Setting up and working in virtual software environments
● Software containerization strategies and caveats - how to use and build containers
● Knowledge of how to use common workflow management systems