Entering edit mode
12 months ago
Luispedro ▴ 60
tl;dr: We are running a tutorial on our MAG building tool, SemiBin. It is _free, but registration is required_.
After the tutorial, participants should know:
- What is metagenomic binning
- The basic idea behind SemiBin
- How to get MAGs using SemiBin with different binning modes
We will not cover functional analysis of MAGs.
Location & Schedule
Date: 14th June, 2022 @ Noon UTC (check your timezone)
Location: Zoom & Discord (links will be sent to registered participants)
Sign up link: https://bit.ly/2022-06-14_semibin-tutorial
- SemiBin manuscript: Pan _et al._ A deep siamese neural network improves metagenome-assembled genomes in microbiome datasets across different environments
- SemiBin homepage: https://semibin.rtfd.io/
- More information on the tutorial: https://www.big-data-biology.org/tutorials/2022-06-14_semibin