There is the last seat available for the online course "Reproducibility in Bioinformatics":
Dates: July, 11th-13th
This course aims at increasing awareness and introduces strategies on how to improve reproducibility in bioinformatic analyses. Through a mixture of theoretical blocks and hands-on exercises the instructors will guide participants to develop skills to increase reproducibility of bioinformatic analyses and workflows using containers, versioning and virtual environments.
- Basic concepts and techniques for modern reproducible bioinformatics data analyses
- Data organization, documentation and software versioning
- Setting up and working in virtual software environments
- Software containerization strategies and caveats - how to use and build containers
- Knowledge of how to use common workflow management systems
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.