There are the last seats available for our upcoming Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) course, designed to equip participants with the essential knowledge and skills needed to conduct a comprehensive and rigorous GWAS analysis. Join us for an immersive learning experience that will empower you to conduct robust and reproducible GWAS studies.
Dates: Online, June 5th-9th
Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course49/
In this course, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of constructing a reliable analysis pipeline for GWAS. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the necessary components involved in a typical GWAS study, enabling you to develop a reusable and reproducible bioinformatics pipeline.
The course is structured into modules spanning five enlightening days. Each day will commence with introductory lectures, followed by interactive class discussions to solidify your grasp of key concepts. The remaining duration of each day will be dedicated to practical hands-on sessions, ensuring that you gain practical experience in applying the learned techniques.
Our practical sessions are designed to be engaging and immersive. You will have the opportunity to observe and mirror exercises demonstrated by our experienced instructors, allowing you to understand essential skills effectively. Moreover, you will work individually to complete exercises, applying the acquired skills under the guidance of our instructors. Following each exercise, results will be analyzed and discussed as a group, facilitating a deeper comprehension of the implications.
- Introduction to Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS)
- Study design and data collection
- Quality control and data preprocessing
- Statistical analysis methods
- Interpretation and visualization of results
- Building a reusable and reproducible bioinformatics pipeline This course is ideal for students, researchers, and professionals seeking to enhance their expertise in GWAS. Whether you have limited prior knowledge or are already familiar with the fundamentals, our course will provide valuable insights and practical skills to advance your research.
Full list of our courses and Workshops: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops