The Department of Plant Comparative Development and Genetics at Max-Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research is looking for a Group Leader in Plant Development and Diversity. Few details about the position -
- The successful applicant will be expected to build an independent research group to study plant development and/or its natural variation and to collaborate on active research projects in the Department.
- Of particular interest are candidates that incorporate computational approaches in their research, and dry lab scientists are also welcome to apply.
- The successful candidate will participate in national and international Graduate Partner Programs and in external funding bids, and core funding will be available
- This is a five-year position with possibilities for renewal and an appointment will only be made if a suitable candidate is identified.
- Place of Work : Cologne (Germany)
- Last date for the application 31st of October, 2023
- Application procedure: Online via Application portal