How to find drugs or traditional Chinese medicine with information like disease or gene/protein/pathway? Use reverse network pharmacology!
- Go to the Coremine database (instructions on how to find Coremine database can be found at the end of the text).
- In the Coremine search box, enter your keyword, which can be a disease name, gene/protein, or GO term (BP: Biological Process, MF: Molecular Function, and CC: Cellular Component).
- In the results column on the right side, you can find drugs and traditional Chinese medicine associated with your query. That's it! Coremine database can help you quickly find drugs or traditional Chinese medicine related to a disease or specific genes/proteins/pathways.
How to use CoreMine Medical database?
- landing page https://coremine.com/medical/
- register for free using email.
- In the search bar, enter your keywords for searching. You can add keywords one by one or in batch (for genes).