There are 250 people already attending the Plant Genomics Congress in London.
If you would like to join them I am able to offer you a "spring discount" of 10% on the remaining few places. The offer ends soon or when all the last few places are taken, as we are nearly at capacity.
Register Now With Discount Code BST/10/NN
This is the second meeting to be held in London and the 4th in our international series that has attracted over 1000 people across Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Be part of this exceptional gathering of scientific leaders.
- Network with 300 of your peers
- Hear from 60 speakers
- Personalise your meeting agenda by selecting lectures from across three streams running over two days
- Day 1
- Stream 1 – NGS/Genomic Technologies for Plant Research
- Stream 2 - Plant Genomic Case Studies (Cereals)
- Stream 3 – RNA Seq Case Studies
- Day 2
- Stream 1 - Bioinformatics, Data Management & Analysis & Forestry Research Case Studies
- Stream 2 – Epigenetic / DNA Methylation Case Studies & Genomic Evolution Case Studies
- Stream 3 - Plant Genomic Case Studies
- Day 1
- Discover the exciting new research presented in 40 poster presentations
- Learn about work conducted in 18 countries
- Meet with 20 leading solution providers including Life Technologies, Neogene, Illumina, Lucigen and Partec
- Attend the drinks reception at the end of day one