Here are a few guidelines:
- The site's goal is to answer bioinformatics and systems biology related questions
- Answer questions to gain reputation.
- Don't forget to vote for answers that you like! Registered users may vote on answers.
- If you are the one asking the original question you may also select the best answer
- Subscribe to the RSS feeds for all questions or a single question to keep up to date with the developments
Are bioinfromatics programming questions okay? I am a user of StackOverlflow, but thought programming questions specific to Labatory Information Management Systems (LIMS) might be more appropriate here. Or is there another site that would be better?
Bioinformatics programming questions are most certainly okay.