Clinical Genomics Market Development Lead - US
Leads the market analysis, market development and go-to-market planning for NGS based clinical testing labs within assigned geographies and market segments. Responsible for lab targeting, qualification, recruitment, onboarding, validation and support. Develops and manages relationships with KOLs, Professional Associations and Lab Directors from strategic clinical labs within specified markets to support the introduction, evaluation and validation of Ingenuity’s new clinical decision support product. Gathers customer feedback on unmet needs and requirements to inform business strategy and product roadmap, works with Clinical Genetics to define scientific and technical requirements by test indication, work with Marketing to develop localized awareness and marketing programs and acts as liaison between Ingenuity Clinical core team and QIAGEN local medical affairs and geography sales persons to facilitate introduction, sale and support of the new Ingenuity Clinical decision support product.
- MS or PhD in Molecular Pathology or Genetics
- Experience selling to or working in Clinical Lab setting
- Knowledge of /familiarity with NGS clinical testing
- Experience and/or familiarity with software and bioinformatics
- Experience in business development, marketing and/or sales