Copying this over from the G+ event. I am not affiliated with this in any way, but thought it may be of interest to this community.
Start: 14:00 BST, 13:00 GMT, 09:00 Eastern Standard Time
The popular Balti and Bioinformatics series returns, this time in virtual space! Join us for a nanopore-themed programme which will be streamed from Google Hangouts to YouTube.
- 14.00 - Intro
- 14.05 - Clive Brown, Nanopore sequencing
- 14.45 - Nick Loman, Early data from nanopore sequencing: bioinformatics opportunities and challenges
- 15.15 - Matt Loose, Streaming data solutions for nanopore
- 15.30 - Josh Quick, Nanopore sequencing in outbreaks
- 15.45 - Torsten Seemann, Awesome pipelines for microbial genomics
- 16.15 - Finish
The talks will be broadcast at this address, and you can also confirm attendance if you want, but it's not required.