Question: comparing substitution rate/divergence of two different genes
gravatar for Pappu
5.5 years ago by
Pappu1.9k wrote:

I want to compare the divergence or substitution rate of two genes among pair of organisms in two trees by comparing the branch lengths that separe them. I am wondering if there is any software for it and I can use a more sophisticated statistical model. Thanks.

phylogenetic tree • 1.5k views
ADD COMMENTlink modified 4.9 years ago by Biostar ♦♦ 20 • written 5.5 years ago by Pappu1.9k
gravatar for Jean-Karim Heriche
5.4 years ago by
EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Jean-Karim Heriche22k wrote:

You could try TreeBest (from Li Heng) or its Ensembl Compara variant.

ADD COMMENTlink written 5.4 years ago by Jean-Karim Heriche22k
Please log in to add an answer.


Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.3.0
Traffic: 676 users visited in the last hour