Next Tuesday is bioinfo-core conference call -- 11am EDT, 8am PDT, 4pm GMT.
To join the call from the US, dial (toll-free) 1.800.501.8979. The access code is 6430305.
For international toll free access, Appendix A of this document contains the toll free, in country numbers (under the column 800.501.8979): https://www.windstreambusiness.com/resources/user-guides/international-conferencing
Note: It is going to sound archaic but please use a landline (if you have access to one) when you call in. We had technical difficulties on last call where people were not able to join the call via mobile/cell phones from outside US.
- how much training do you do, on what schedule?
- what do you teach?
- do you have entry requirements?
- Any platforms / tips you have found useful for teaching?
- how is your core supporting nanopore sequencing?
- which tools have you found useful so far for analysis or QC?
Other new protocols or experimental approaches?
- what's coming around the bend?
If anyone has suggestions for the bioinfo-core workshop at ISMB Chicago, we can also talk about that at the end.
This agenda has been posted on the wiki, and notes will be posted there afterwards.
If interested, you can join bioinfo-core group/list using this form.