We need a new team member to join the Cancer proteomics Mass spectrometry (MS) research group led by Janne Lehtiö at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden
We seek an all-round front-end developer to contribute in developing tumor board decision support systems, web-based visualization software and in-house interfaces. Our new team member will have a key role in making the generated data available for other researchers and in translating these results to the clinical practice. Knowledge of back-end systems is an advantage for this job as the position will also require collaboration with back-end engineers. Domain knowledge of bioinformatics is not required, but the interest to learn about this field as well as about the biology of cancer is a plus. We offer a very stimulating and diverse working atmosphere in a team of very motivated co-workers, therefore the candidate is expected to engage and interact with researchers and staff in the group, contributing with their expertise.
- Mastery in modern web front-end technology (HTML, SASS/SCSS and JS libraries such as JQuery, VUE or React)
- Knowledge in a plotting library such as D3.js
- Ability in UX, UI and web design
- Effective teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- Creativity and ability for visual compositions and layouts
- Experience with Sketch or Figma
- Python and/or PHP back-end knowledge
- Application process
- This is a temporary position starting with one year.
- The application should include:
Please see the full job ad here: https://ki.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:264124/