Software/Database Developer Position: Neuberg Supratech Reference Laboratories
About Neuberg Supratech Reference Laboratories
Supratech Micropath Laboratory & Research Institute, Ahmedabad was established in 1999 with the prime objective of providing cost effective, error free clinical laboratory services of International Standards.
From the time of its inception; 16 years ago, Supratech has continuously evolved to grow into a ‘State of the Art’ Pathology laboratory that we see today. A name that is synonymous with quality and service, the enormous services of Supratech have been made available to more than 3 million patients, thousands of Medical professionals, hundreds of Pathology laboratories, several corporate clients & Clinical Research Organizations along with several Hospitals and Health Care Centers across India, till date.
Today, our central laboratory in Ahmedabad; spanning across 1100sq ft, is equipped with specialized and highly advanced independent departments of Histopathology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Hematology, Molecular Genetics and Cytogenetics, making Supratech a one stop diagnostic center.
Supratech Micropath Laboratory & Research Institute takes pride in its highly equipped 6 Branches, 4 Group Laboratories and 20 Collection centers. Being CAP and NABL accredited, Supratech has been a pioneer in setting quality benchmarks. With bidirectional automation and online reporting, Supratech has constantly pushed the borders of quality and efficiency to ensure streamlined reporting.
With a team of over 50 Doctors and hundreds of trained technical staff, we assure you of nothing but the best.
We are offering a full time position of a database developer to broaden our think-tank. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in database/software design, development and maintenance is capable of independent thinking. The main responsibilities include:
- Design and develop sophisticated methodologies (databases/software) for systematic capturing and faster retrieval of large sequencing data-sets.
- Maintain and revise the backend databases as per requirements.
- Coordinate closely with team of bioinformaticians and analysts for requirement gathering and understanding of domain knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience in development and management of large databases.
- Experience with the development and deployment of the large datasets or equivalent datasets. Strong knowledge databases mySQL/ORACLE, noSQL framework like MongoDb.
- Expert in at least one of the programming languages: Python, R, Perl, Java. Knowledge of bioinformatics would be an added advantage
BTech/MCA/Msc/MTech/PhD in a scientific discipline related to the responsibilities of the position.
You will also be expected to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude.
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively.
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org