Full details at http://environmentalomics.org/iEOS2013/ or via @envOmicsNERC
"The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers and organisations from a range of disciplines with shared interests in the development of new approaches for data handling, generation and analysis in environmental omics. Science areas of interest include bioinformatics, DNA-barcoding, genomics, metagenomics, metabarcoding, transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, epigenetics, evolutionary and ecological omics, phylogenetics, study of ancient DNA and anthropology, new tools, resources and training, and beyond as applied to the study of the natural environmental and environmentally relevant organisms and systems."
- Prof. Eske Willerslev, Centre for GeoGenetics, Natural History Museum of Denmark.
- Prof. John Colbourne, Chair of Environmental Genomics, University of Birmingham.
- Dr. Jack Gilbert, Earth Microbiome Project, University of Chicago.
- Additional confirmed speakers at http://environmentalomics.org/ieos_speakers/
- RNAseq analysis using R-Bioconductor
- Case studies in metabolomics
- Modeling and Analysis of Biological Networks
- Biolinux Course
Registration is ending soon so don't delay!