Seven Bridges Genomics www.sbgenomics.com) is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. Voted “Best of Bio IT World 2013”, we enable researchers to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever possible, so that they can focus on advancing the fields of genomics and personalized medicine.
Our Developer Community Engagement team enables and encourages third-party developers to innovate on top of our powerful genomics analysis infrastructure.
In this role your mission will be to:
- identify key developer partners;
- evangelize the Seven Bridges Genomics cloud computing and genomics platform to the developer community;
- build close relationships with key developers - wherever they may be;
- guide developers on how to make great apps;
- manage developer partners from start to submission to publication and marketing;
An ideal candidate would have:
- 3-8 years of experience working closely with developers and developer programs, not necessarily in a formal setting, but definitely in bioinformatics;
- deep understanding of bioinformatics developer needs and priorities and a track record of working with them;
- experience working with SDK guidelines and standards;
- knowledge of coding standards and best practices;
- experience working at a start up;
And we also think that...
- a MSc or PhD in a field relevant to our business is a big plus;
- genuine curiosity and a constant striving to learn are a big plus;
We are also looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share the knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, great work conditions, and first-hand involvement in one of the most exciting fields of science that is laying down the foundations of modern personalized medicine.
If you would like to help us advance genomics at our leading, well-funded, and dynamic startup, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org