Last 4 seats left on the Physalia course "Snakemake: Reproducible and Scalable Bioinformatic Workflows": https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course41/
Where and when: online, 1-2 June 2021
Instructor: Dr. Johannes Köster (University of Duisburg-Essen, GER)
This course will introduce the Snakemake workflow definition language and describe how to use the execution environment to scale workflows to compute servers and clusters while adapting to hardware specific constraints. Further, it will be shown how Snakemake helps to create reproducible analyses that can be adapted to new data with little effort.
Day 1: Snakemake tutorial (2-8 PM CET)
- Paradigm, syntax and basic functionalities
- Advanced features, reproducibility and deployment
Day 2: Work with your own project (2-8 PM CET)
- Design patterns and best practices
- Go on with the Snakemake tutorial
- Bring your own project and implement it in Snakemake while getting advice
Do you plan to have a nextflow workshop anytime soon?
We already run it in April
Are you planning to repeat this course?
Yes, it will be in May...We will announce the dates in the next days!