I would love to show you project we been working on.
Currently SIMON implements automated machine learning (autoML) and statistical data discovery features that will help you to easily illustrate dynamic relationships and provide you with a structural sense of your data.
Goal of this project is to make unified user interface that will empower anyone to extract meaningful information from their data and enable them to rapidly use machine learning algorithms. genular is an entirely open source community, if you wish to learn more visit us here.
Why is this so cool?
- automated machine learning Automation of machine learning process for predictive analytics
- feature discovery You can discover relevant trends and patterns inside your data with ease, that would usually take years of manual handcrafting
- exploratory data analysis Visual analysis of automated machine learning results will give you instant insights with help of many different visualization algorithms
- sharing is caring You can share your results with others, deploy your models instantly* (in progress) or download your data for external use
- privacy and security By hosting SIMON on your own dedicated servers or laptop you don't have to worry about someone else is looking after your data and your models
You can find the installation guide and complete source code on our GitHub page.