Everything is bigger in Texas: Pan-Structural Variation hackathon in the Cloud!
The “Structural Variant Crying Club” is pleased to announce the next round of Structural Variants in the Cloud Hackathon teaming up with Pangenomes!
- Precision medicine
- Incorporation of population data to a reference graph
- Mapping structural variants to public databases
- Building genome graphs representing population SVs
- Calculating the heritability of different types of structural variants
- CNV effect on isoform expression
- Incorporation of Public Annotation Databases with Graphs
- Assembly accuracy for metagenomics
- Develop a pipeline for submission of non-graph associated read assemblies to a public sequence database.
- Quality assessment in large cohorts
- Develop efficient query mechanisms from graph genomes
- Assessing the benefits of graph genomes in clinical analysis
Please follow this link for more information and to apply: https://www.hgsc.bcm.edu/events/hackathon