I'd like to create a collection of the most useful online resources for mouse researchers. Here's my list so far...
- Pathway and network resources
- Genomics resources
- KOMP - knockout mice
- IMSR - mouse strains and stocks
- Cre-X-Mice - Cre transgenic mouse lines
- MMRRC - mutant mice and ES cell lines
- UCSC Genome browser
- NCBI Gene
- TIGM - mouse knockout database
- IGTC - gene trap cell lines
- GeneNetwork - genotypic variation and covariation
- PhosphoSite - post-translational modifications
- Mouse Genomes Project - whole genome sequence for common strains
- Rat Genome Database - includes data for mouse phenotypes, QTL, etc.
- Mouse Strain SNPs
- Phenotype resources
- Expression resources
- The Visible Mouse Project - anatomy reference
I'm bolding the links that have at least some specificity for mouse (and personally, I'm particularly interested in more like these). I've also tried to roughly group the resources by category, but these are very approximate.
Note that this is similar to my previous question, but this specifically focuses on resources for mouse researchers and isn't limited to gene-centric ones.