We would like to introduce BioVinci, a tool for biological data visualization and analysis. The software is user friendly and code free. The idea is to make running statistics and plotting easy without losing power. BioVinci allows you to:
- Run any statistical analyses
- Drag and drop to customize plots
- Quickly create publication-ready data visuals.
Available for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. Download here: https://vinci.bioturing.com
1. Flexible graphing and customization - Output format: SVG (scalable vector graphics), EPS, PNG, PDF - Unique plot type: violin plot, dendrogram, heatmap, 3D scatter plot - Optimized for tables up to 50,000 rows x 100 columns
2. Machine learning and statistics - Dimensionality reduction (PCA & t-SNE) - Clustering functions (k-means and hierarchical) - Hypothesis testing and regression
3. Sharing and collaboration - BVC file: to archive worksets, or share with collaborators - Share interactive graphs via emails, social platforms, URL
Introductory offer: First 500 users get one year license for $25 (a $99 value).