Hey, everyone. I have 2 questions related to installation of R packages.
I want to install some R packages that may need dev / devel program.
I think these packages need dev program like below.
- install.packages("RCurl") → libcurl4-openssl-dev
- install.packages("png") → libpng-devel
Many people use yum to install these program, but I am using anaconda in linux server, managing all program by conda.
But, I couldn't find dev programs "libcurl4-openssl-dev" & "libpng-devel" in conda.
How should I do ? Would you tell me the instead program of these in conda if there are?
Also, when I tried to install R package "XML", there is error like this
- You are trying to use a version 2.* edition of libxml but an incompatible library.
- The header files and library seem to be mismatched.
- If you have specified LIBXML_INCDIR, make certain to also specify an appropriate LIBXML_LIBDIR if the libxml2 library is not in the default directories.
How shoud I solve this problem.